1. It is the buyer responsibility for determining the suitability of the item for their car. If you are unsure please contact us with a picture of your car and the item interested. We do not offer any exchange or refund; please check with us before any purchase.
2. We are willing to assist in any installation of our products. All fibreglass parts must be trial fitted before installation and paint or no responsibility will be taken for final product.
3. All orders require at least 50% of total amount due so we can prepare your order. For all special orders Concord Customs require 100% payment. All buyers must refer to payment details for all instructions to follow after payment is made. If instructions are not followed orders may be delayed.
4 . All quoted prices are valid for 14 (fourteen) working days and are subject to change without notice. Prices are supply only, does not include any paint and fit unless outlined in the original quote. Variations are dependant on the individual jobs and prices are subject to change upon discussions and approval from the owners. No extra work will be carried out prior to owner consent.
5. We do NOT offer any dealerships or sell on eBay, so if you buy from someone who claims they are selling on behalf of Concord Customs, you are responsible for all risk, and we do not take any responsibilities for external transactions made.
6. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of quoted price is due upon commencement of major works on vehicles. The remainder shall be payable upon delivery. If payment is not received, Concord Customs reserves the right to maintain possession of the vehicle until full payment is made. If payment can not be sorted within 7 days of completion of works, then Concord Customs reserves the right to remove all works performed and sell the parts as we wish. The initial 50% deposit shall be kept by Concord Customs as non-fundable payment.
7. All pictures/photos remain the property of Concord Customs. If you would like to use our pictures please inform us and we will give you permission.
8. Concord Customs works on an “All care given, No responsibility taken” policy. Any possible damage or necessary modifications to vehicles shall be discussed with the owners prior to commencement of works. At this stage, the owner bares all risks and responsibility.